"To assure the availablility of quality affordable rental housing
in the City of West Hollywood"
The City of West Hollywood Department of Rent Stabilization administers a comprehensive ordinance originally passed on June 27, 1985. The Department of Rent Stabilization holds administrative hearings, tracks residential rental information, and enforces provisions of the Rent Stabilization Ordinance for the City of West Hollywood. In addition, the Department maintains a free rental referral service and has a mediator on staff to aid both tenants and landlords in resolving disputes outside a formal hearing process.
- An Owner's Guide to Rent Stabilization In West Hollywood.
- A Tenant's Guide To Rent Stabilization In West Hollywood.
- A Guide To Rent Decrease Applications In The City Of West Hollywood.
- Interest On Security Deposits
- Income Based Housing In West Hollywood.
- A Brokers Guide to buying and selling residential real estate in West Hollywood.
- Information for New Property Owner's.
- An overview of Rent Increase (N.O.I) Applications.
- The Department offers a FREE Mediation Service available to help landlords and tenants resolve disputes without formal hearings or litigation.
If you have any suggestions for new additions to our web pages, please e-mail: email@example.com