Minnesota Multi Housing Association Sample Lease
The MHA Sample lease is approved by the office of the Attorney General
and is widely used. The on-line version is a sample only. The printed
lease is not free: copies cost $2.00 and can be purchased by calling
(952) 854-8500. The original lease is two pages, but the version in the Plain
Person's Guide is divided into six pages.
MHA Lease: Page 1
MHA Lease: Page 2
MHA Lease: Page 3
MHA Lease: Page 4
MHA Lease: Page 5
MHA Lease: Page 6
The Minnesota Multi Housing Association exists to serve landlord's and tenants throughout Minnesota. The MHA missoin statement promises:
- To be a professionally managed and financially responsible organization;
- To protect the interests and promote the success of our members and the multi-family industry;
- To enhance the quality of life for apartment residents of Minnesota;
- To maintain a fair, respectful and mutually beneficial relationship to our suppliers and business associates;
- To enhance neighborhoods and be responsible citizens in our community;
- To provide an environment where our members and their companies work prosper;
- To bring the highest standards of leadership and integrity to our profession and conduct ourselves in accordance with the MHA Code of Ethics.
We hold these commitments as a privilege to produce.