Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Re: Looking to hire someone to unhook the gas stove

Posted by Mandy on January 13, 2000 at 23:12:49:

In Reply to: Looking to hire someone to unhook the gas stove posted by Minty on January 13, 2000 at 12:27:55:

: My super was supposed to unhook the gas stove last night, and is now of course, missing in action. My new stove is to be delivered tomorrow, and I was instructed by the store to have the super unhook the current one. What kind of company could I call for this kind of service on such short notice? Thanks in advance!

I'm pretty sure that the code requires you to hire a licensed plumber. Ask your lanldlord for one or try the yellow pages. or call Con Ed to confirm.

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:


TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name