Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Re: Overcharge decision long overdue

Posted by Janet on January 18, 2000 at 18:21:35:

In Reply to: Overcharge decision long overdue posted by Tom on January 18, 2000 at 11:56:42:

Get a lawyer, stop paying rent and take it to court. Sounds as if you'll have a pretty good shot of getting the overcharge back, with triple damages, if overcharges occurred within four years of your complaint.

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:


TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name