Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Re: Why are you so bent out of shape...I'll tell you why...

Posted by richard on January 20, 2000 at 19:38:22:

In Reply to: Why are you so bent out of shape. posted by MikeW on January 20, 2000 at 17:12:03:

He is assuming he deserves a windfall.......because he is rent controlled......that is really
going too far.........

Let the landlord harass him..... let the LL file frivolous suits , let the landlord act like
scumbag....then ask for a buyout........but to demand a buyout because you decide you dont
want to live there any longer is disgusting......especially since the NEXT tenant will
permenantly get screwed by this idiot tenant..... BY forcing the landlord to deregulate the apartment to get his
buyout money back.....

How about using his leverage to help the next tenant by keeping it rent stabilized at a cheap
rent? That would be a sign of true humanity.....I dont think this guy is capable of that, because he is broke and needs the buyout money for a down payment.

He had his 30 years to build up a nice nest egg.....don't we deserve the same opportunity?????
------------------------------------------------------------------------

: What this guy does has no bearing on what the LL will do once he gets the apartment back. In point of fact, the LL will have a large windfall profit. Why shouldn't this guy get a piece of the action.

: Face it. This is what rent regulation does. It doesn't get rid of the concept of haves and have-nots, it just changes who gets designated what. In the rent regulated world, this guy has alot of capital to play with. Why shouldn't he convert it to money? You can be damn sure the LL will.

: : Scamming the landlord for your financial irresponsibility......
: :
: : I am not one with you in Humanity.....you disgust me, your selfish inconsiderate, and willing to screw the next person who rents your apartment....

: : I hope the Lanlord Laughs in your face!

: : ----------------------------------------------------------------------

: :

: : : to Mike W.:

: : : Much thanks to you. I think you meant " ... I would NOT go for less than $40 k. " ???
: : : Blessings on all of you who believe we are all one in our humanity. Thank you, thank you, thank you. R.

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name