Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Re: want copy of rent stabiliz. code

Posted by Ex-Roommate on February 17, 2000 at 12:25:15:

In Reply to: want copy of rent stabiliz. code posted by Tracy on February 17, 2000 at 10:58:48:

: Would anyone know how I would go about getting a copy of the NYC Rent Stabiliz Law of 1969 (admin. code sections 26-504 -- 26-520) and the code of 1987 (admin. code 26-511(b), 26-518(a))?
: I live in Ohio and am not able to physically go to any locations in NYC.
: Thanks for any suggestions.

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:


TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name