Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Re: Larry the Landlord

Posted by Larry the Landlord on February 29, 2000 at 20:41:16:

In Reply to: Larry the Landlord posted by Renee Stein on February 29, 2000 at 04:05:59:

Larry the landlord don't cry!!! He loves New York and his one lonely building and NOOOOO you can't have the apartment, it's occupied isn't it? I only reference my friends in my 260.00 a month apartment to show the diversity of rental prices. I take care of them as I do my 1750.00 a month apartment. And we let each other live in piece. NOW I clearly said when I bought the property that it made very little, but through consideration and working fairly with tenants I have increased my rent roll here greatly, we had several apartments filled with European Immigrants who had been living here since World War II and they were ready to go back to Europe to be with their families. We offered them monetary compensation to move and they took the opportunity to afford them means of returning to Europe to face the ghosts of that war. And as far as that 260.00 a month apartment I don't have the capital to refurbish it if they did move. And I surely wouldn't let it go back on the market for just the tiny increases granted for vacancy.

And comparing me to Ed Koch, OOOOooooooouuuuch you do know how to hurt a guy. Nobody is more guilty of creating great and swaying bodies of RED TAPE. That is interesting about his living situation, I did not know that....NOW I HATE HIM EVEN MORE!

As far as me being a minority, I should look into this. ALLLLL the owners in my entire block own just their one building and I know many others who own 2-4.

Larry the Landlord

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name