Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Re: Summary Judgment and Notice of Entry - HELP

Posted by richard on March 14, 2000 at 09:36:26:

In Reply to: Summary Judgment and Notice of Entry - HELP posted by Caroline on March 14, 2000 at 08:59:34:

First if this is really the case I would contact News 1, or Penny Crone at FOX Channel 5, and maybe they can do a story on you TODAY...that could help....

Secondly, Where are the Fathers? Why didnt they come up with some Benjaminz so you were not evicted for non payment?

Some people...yes even judges are getting tired of this..having kids with no ability to pay for them, and having them with men who are just a broke as you.... thats probably her thinking.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

: The Judge in Queens just gave a summary judgment and notice of entry to the landlord. How do i appeal? I have proof that I should have won and the judge refused to let me admit any documents such as the certificate of occupancy. She refused a motion to reargue and/or renew. Is there a site on how to appeal? thanks. very important. only have 10 more days to get out. have 5 kids and lost section 8 and still the Judge said the landlord didnt have to follow the Williams Decree. She also said "it doesnt matter that i have no refrigerator for over a year or that my bathroom ceiling is falling down". Its not an issue.". Please help me find a site to find out how to file an appeal. thanks.

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name