Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Another sublet Question

Posted by Kitty on March 14, 2000 at 11:40:17:

I plan to sublet my rent-stabilized apartment for a brief time while I work overseas.

Does anyone know the best way to affect a changeover in telephone and gas service? Do I have to cut them off and then have the sublessor re-establish them, or can I transfer responsibility for the payments to the sublessor?

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:


TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name