Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

richard you ignorant slut

Posted by richard hater on March 14, 2000 at 17:28:01:

In Reply to: Re: Summary Judgment and Notice of Entry - HELP posted by richard on March 14, 2000 at 09:36:26:

stop standing in judgment of other people's life stories...maybe the father is dead...maybe your brain is dead....maybe you should keep you eyes out of the keyhole.

grrrrr

: First if this is really the case I would contact News 1, or Penny Crone at FOX Channel 5, and maybe they can do a story on you TODAY...that could help....

: Secondly, Where are the Fathers? Why didnt they come up with some Benjaminz so you were not evicted for non payment?

: Some people...yes even judges are getting tired of this..having kids with no ability to pay for them, and having them with men who are just a broke as you.... thats probably her thinking.

: -----------------------------------------------------------------------

:
: : The Judge in Queens just gave a summary judgment and notice of entry to the landlord. How do i appeal? I have proof that I should have won and the judge refused to let me admit any documents such as the certificate of occupancy. She refused a motion to reargue and/or renew. Is there a site on how to appeal? thanks. very important. only have 10 more days to get out. have 5 kids and lost section 8 and still the Judge said the landlord didnt have to follow the Williams Decree. She also said "it doesnt matter that i have no refrigerator for over a year or that my bathroom ceiling is falling down". Its not an issue.". Please help me find a site to find out how to file an appeal. thanks.

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name