Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Easier said than done, Brother!

Posted by Afron on May 05, 2000 at 18:00:34:

In Reply to: Re: Seriously Need a One Bedroom Apt by June 1st ....oh Really!!!!! posted by richard on May 05, 2000 at 17:13:00:

Well, Richard, thanks for the response (?). It was informative to an extent but you came across a little too harsh. Man, I wish I can make it happen as easy as you think, bro. However, I have an unstable job, an ego driven boss and very little time to spare. That is why I need SPECIFIC information regarding places that are available, addresses and prices. Your information is great for someone who has more time but for the time crunch I am in, your information wasn't too helpful. Thanks anyway, brother.

: You need to take ALL your sick days vacation days personal days NOW!!!!!!!

: You need to check the Village voice, NYT, Newsday every night for any new ads..... you need to start calling at 7 or 8 am and keep redialing till you get someone... then take a cab..or car service and get there fast with all your info, pay stubs credit report, cas checkbook and be there by 9 am

: Or you have to go into astoria, willamsburg, greenpoint, LIC and check on the bullitin boards in the laundromats, check the local queens gazzete the free paper I see at the citibank on 39th and queens blvd.

: The check other banks, stores for there little weekly paper in the other areas

: So why are you going to work? If needing an apartment by June 1st is so important to you?

: ------------------------------------------------------------------------

: : Couple seeks a one bedroom apartment by 6/1. We desire a full kitchen, bathroom and living room. Near subways. We are both full time professionals, clean, responsible and mature. We can pay from $675 (No utilities) to $850 (All included). In Brooklyn: Williamsburg or Greenpoint. In Queens: Astoria, Forest Hills, LIC, Woodside, Rego Park. No brokers if your rates exceed one month's rent. Finder's fee available if your information leads to an apartment rental (without a broker). Please e-mail or call 917-562-2144. Thanks!

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name