Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

TenantNet Is Falling Behind In Many Ways

Posted by Mark Smith on May 20, 2000 at 09:33:15:

In Reply to: Re: TenantNet: ignore his message posted by link on May 20, 2000 at 09:05:49:

TenantNet is missing three weeks of Housing Court Decisions, including the first week of APRIL. Although there are now four (4) attorneys responsible for summarizing housing court decisions, they are falling even further behind.

No information about the current Rent Guidelines Board meetings, hearings, research, or proposals has been posted by TenantNet -- not even a link to the Rent Guidelines Board website (http://www.housingnyc.com). Posting a link to the RGB's website and/or copying and pasting the information on the RGB's website doesn't take much time.

I realize this is a volunteer site. Several people who visit this site and post messages here have also made monetary contributions to TenantNet. The site should be kept more up to date.

If TenantNet can take the time to reply, in a non-responsive way, to my message about the Optional Image URL, it can spend the time to keep this site more up to date.

: :
: : There are no housing court decisions posted since the week ended May 1-5, 2000, and the decisions still haven't been posted for the week ended April 3-7, 2000.

: : TenantNet was quick to reply to my message about the Optional Image URL, although it never admitted that I was right when I wrote that the Optional Image URL is simply an HTML link to the URL of the image, and doesn't take up any server space on TenantNet.

: What IS a waste of server space are your reminders that the decisions are not posted yet.

: Keep up the good work TenantNet webmaster!

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name