Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Re: The Marshall Plan: mano a mano

Posted by Pauli on May 30, 2000 at 20:54:01:

In Reply to: Re: The Marshal Plan -- from City Limits online posted by Mark Smith on May 30, 2000 at 11:31:02:

: I suppose City Limits has the right to entitle its article The Marshall Plan, because of the person's name. I just think that The Marshal Plan would have been a more appropriate title, because of the eviction angle.

you gotta control a newspaper?

: Other people in the TenantNet Forum have rightfully posted messages which have been critical of people who don't do the slightest bit of research before they ask a question.

saw that: new questions still not researched, JJ's just spittin in the wind

: I'm critical of people who don't use the Optional URL Link and Link Title when referring to a single article. I post a link to an article using those features, and I also include the URL in the body of the message, so that people who read the TenantNet Forum's messages via e-mail will see the URL. Optional URL Link and Link Title don't work when messages are sent by e-mail.

you gotta control first time posters? the same tenants who can't even read the instructions in the box?

: Someone recently suggested that I start my own webpage. As I said, I have no interest in that. But if I started my own forum, I would remove any messages that did not use the Optional URL Link and Link Title, when they should have been used. Any message with incorrect spelling (including typos), improper punctuation, or bad grammar would also be removed. In fact, a few of my own messages would have to be removed because of typos.

right on bro! grammar and spelling are more important than content any day!

: : Really, ever since Richard went on probation, you've picked up the gauntlet of being the misanthrope. Don't know which one is worse.

richard?

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name