Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Re: broken entry door and roaches: HUD

Posted by mitzie on June 15, 2000 at 15:35:56:

In Reply to: Re: broken entry door and roaches: HUD posted by Jack on June 14, 2000 at 21:57:09:

: : if landlord refuses to repair door and exterminate for roaches can i contract a business to do it and send the bill to her? my son also fell threw the floor in a closet can he do anythihg about it? this is in centralia, il. and hud helps pay the rent.

: call HUD. They will inspect and then will deal with your landlord. They don't pay for units that are substandard. You might have to move. Look for more help on their website. If you have a social worker, call her too.

jack, thanks for the info, the web site was most helpful.thanks again, mitzie

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:


TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name