Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Re: Lawyer Suing in Civil Court

Posted by James Shoo on September 01, 2000 at 19:05:48:

In Reply to: Lawyer Suing in Civil Court posted by BK on September 01, 2000 at 13:51:34:

What you should immediately do is find a lawyer to represent you. They've started the ball rolling to use the full force of the government to remove $6000 from your wallet. The only one who can stop the process is you, with the help of an attorney. If you don't show up for court, you will lose by default. Please don't even think of representing yourself or depending on advice from the web. This is a very serious situation.

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:


TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name