Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

call DOB

Posted by chelsea on September 15, 2000 at 12:30:31:

In Reply to: landlord giving nightclub patrons access to building posted by kristin on September 15, 2000 at 10:12:47:

Do call DOB and try to get an inspector about the door and any other conditions at the building. If an inspector doesn't come, keep on calling. Have you asked your city council member for help? Sometimes they can put a little pressure on the Building Department. You should also probably go to the Building Department and check the certificate of occupancy. I don't think they can create a new entrance to the building or an apartment without amending the c of o.

Why is there a question of whether it's stabilized or not? And do you have a lawyer?

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:


TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name