Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Thanks to those who actually gave me REAL advice & not just "constructive criticism"

Posted by Dawn on September 25, 2000 at 11:44:38:

It's a relief to speak with certain people here that actually answered my questions without a personal attack. Thank you to those who gave me some really good and apropriate legal advice. And for those who could not resist more than a little dig at me, it shows pure cowardice on your part to not allow answers to your e-mails to come back to you. Chickens.

I have not heard a peep from the new landlord since the building ownership transfer. I am still trying to research who this guy is. Telephone information does not list his company at that address and the phone number listed, when called, is not answered with his company name but some other bland company name. My friends suspect he is either working out of home or at his job, using their phone number to pose as his "personal company phone". How does one find out information on a landlord???

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name