Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

noise

Posted by felipe r. madamba on October 06, 2000 at 05:17:27:

below my co-op is a blind husband(i assume does,nt work) and a retired wife who complains everything of any a noise that comes from our domain. please guide me with this query since i am new with the co-op environment of any related provisions,laws regarding noises. one situation my 6yr old kid fell from her chair, simultaneously we encountered repeated tappings originating from the floor at 4 in the afternoon! probably you have the idea for the rest that happened. i worked a night shift and most of the time i come home late afternoon and so does my wife who also goes to work,plus my kid goes to a parochial school and my wife picks her at my grandma's. that is a give-away from them for not being home all the time, except when they sense a noise which they would not hesitate to complain and be tapping the our floor. my patience is expiring and has it's limits understanding them also. it is my home that i will be able to do the things we have to do on the reasonable time. your guidance will be a great assistance thank you.

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name