Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Gee thanks.

Posted by Kerry on October 15, 2000 at 02:26:25:

In Reply to: Re: registered apartment posted by TenantNet on October 14, 2000 at 05:20:16:

I didn't say free market...I said, "If a rent-controlled apartment becomes vacant the landlord has the right to get market rates." PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY. (And you said The LL can try for what it figures is a market rate. I'm not sure what the difference is??) I also said unless the new tenant contest the rent (You said that's subject to a Fair Market Rent Appeal, of course that's only if the tenant contest the rent, so again I don't see what I said that was incorrect). And yes of course it becomes rent stabilised I never disputed that, in fact I never mentioned it. And yes, what I said about the LL doing after the apartment is empty was meant to reference real world effect, I think the tone of the post connoted that clearly. But thanks for letting everybody know that I was incorrect. It's all in the symantics I guess.

I think you have pretty much bullied me off the sight. I won't be posting any more of my opinions here, I think you should field all the questions yourself, then you wouldn't have to waste your time correcting everybody, all the time.

Good Luck to you and your sight.

signed Kerry Frustrated and Bored

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name