Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Sad to see what is happening here with Tenant Net

Posted by Jona on October 16, 2000 at 20:34:41:

Hello,
I've been a "lurker" on this board for a while. I feel compelled to write now, because I may not be reading this forum again.

I read with dissapointment the exchange between Tenant Net and Kerry. I've always appreciated Kerry's posts, they are frequently on the mark. Kerry has said that he works as a plumber, if I recall correctly, and in several posts he has shared his expertise in this area.

Tenant Net (whomever you are, you always refer to yourself with the 'royal' We), you have stated that you value diversity on this board and seek to allow various viewpoints. If you are serious about that, then you should allow a lively exchange of differing viewpoints. There will always be someone who does not like a certain post, they can always post their own opinion. If you insist on censoring people you object to or responding with derision to those you disagree with then Tenant Net is in danger of becoming a "whiners forum".

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name