Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Need Contact Info for Housing Violations

Posted by stevieY on October 24, 2000 at 19:12:52:

Does anyone know who I should contact re: housing code violations in Westchester County? It's a single-family home that is currently being rented out to 4 people. There is no egress to the outside for two of the bedrooms (the window leads to the living room), no heat in the common areas (kitchen, living room), the roof has at least 3 layers of shingles, and the hose from the washer drains into a pond. (I used to live there for a while, but the landlord was a headcase, so I moved out). Thanks for any info that you may provide.

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:


TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name