Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Re: Newly Constructed Bldgs

Posted by Dawn on October 31, 2000 at 12:05:09:

In Reply to: Newly Constructed Bldgs posted by Michael Williams on October 27, 2000 at 19:48:11:

The building's license number must be put up somewhere, usually in the lobby. Call Housing and Preservation, give them the license number and they could tell you if the apartments there are rent stablized or not. Or you could cut to the chase, call the building owner, and ask.

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:


TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name