Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Re: You don't want fire safety and housing ?

Posted by TenantNet on November 03, 2000 at 19:53:21:

In Reply to: You don't want fire safety and housing ? posted by Ken on November 03, 2000 at 18:06:16:

Ken, although at times you provide correct and valuable information, this post is a good example (and you weren't the only one) why we recently took a break on the forum. There is no need to troll. He is complaining about an obstructed doorway, not fire safety equipment. This forum is here to help tenants, and that is not what you were doing. OTOH, Dawn did do that. And yes, there can be any number of reasons why adding additional floors can be a problem. Please try to stick with the spirit of this forum.

: I don't understand. You are complaining about your landlord installing fire safety equipment ? I'd be glad to know that where I live is safe. And you complain about adding additional floors ? The city is the the middle of a housing crises, yet you complain that someone is building new apartments. I guess some people will never be happy. Glad you aren't my neighbor.

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name