Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Re: the vice president is a cheap fraud

Posted by vice president on November 04, 2000 at 02:09:22:

In Reply to: the vice president is a cheap fraud posted by the president on November 04, 2000 at 01:01:49:

The way you whoop it up and try to get tenants to do risky and reactionary things, plus your hiding behind a fake and goofy screen name without providing a real email address, I wonder if you are not really a landlord trying to misdirect tenants. If you honestly believed what you posted you would not be afraid to receive emails (bill@thewhitehouse.com the presidents fake email) in fact you would want to make yourself available to help people.

Personally, I have found your advice to be dangerous. To my dismay you actually told a tenant on an earlier post to remedy noisy floors by driving thier own nails into a squeaky floor. And even more to my surprise Tenant.net said nothing. Not only won't driving nails into finished flooring remedy such a proplem, it puts the tenant into the position of later finding themselves in a law suit. But I honestly don't think you care.

You are reactionary, unreasonable, angry, quick to stereotype, and even sexist. Yes sexist. When someone mentioned that thier landlord was coming into thier apartment, refering to her as a "her", you made the comment that she was bored of watching her soaps. As if to say women sit around watching soaps. Your posts leave people, most of which are looking for a helpful and sincere response, baffled and confused as to wether you are really serious.

I would gladly have emailed this waste of time response to you, sparing all the readers the agony of reading this dumb thread, but of course you don't provide an email address do you?

Vice President

Oh P.S., you don't really expect us to take your screen name serious do you? It's obvious it's only used on this site to stir things up.

P.S.S. I can assure you that I am not Ken. If you will note Ken has the decency to post his real email address, and if you really believe that my posts are Ken's, why did you not email him directly and leave this garbage off the board.

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name