Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index


Posted by Dawn on November 09, 2000 at 12:20:56:

In Reply to: NOT INFORMING LANDLORD OF MOVING posted by MADTENANT on November 09, 2000 at 11:32:09:

Have you called Housing and Development to send over an Inspector? Do so immediately! Take clear pictures of what's going on, and send them with a copy of a polite, short letter, stating about the garbage, your concern about rats in the building, and the security of the building. And send it certified or fed ex (i prefer fed ex as it is more reliable -- costs more but worth every penny) and call the inspector NOW!!!! Even if you are living on your security -- did you tell him that? Does he know? In any case, find a new place in the meantime -- and be more careful about the next place you take.

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:


TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name