Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Ken, Stop your attacks against Tenant Net NOW !!!

Posted by the president on November 14, 2000 at 00:28:42:

In Reply to: Facts and Logic vs. Attacks and Censorship posted by Ken on November 12, 2000 at 23:20:31:

Ken, you have a lot of nerve, gall and audacity to come here and to try and denigrate the fine work that Tenant Net has done. Have you seen their ENTIRE web site ?? Have you seen the amount of work that they have put into this ? Have you seen the labor of love, that they have done, for tenants all over the nation ?? I find you repulsive and less than a man for saying the things that you do to Tenant Net. I am not looking for brownie points, I am just reacting to the horrible and slanderous things that you say. The only reason why they even printed your comments was, in my opinion, to see if any other surfers would be as riled up as I am or would they just let you poke away at them.

Tenant Net does not need me , or anyone else, to defend them... they are very capable of doing that themselves. I know that your days are numbered as an anti tenant troller. It's just a matter of time. You have turned away the best message board poster, other than Tenant Net, when Mark Smith left this board because of your same trolling nonsense. I pray for him to come back and I suggest to all of you who are reading this post to go and look at the archived months and see the kind of advice that Tenant Net and Mark Smith gave to the posters and then compare it to the anti tenant trolling of Ken and " many others". Ken, please leave us alone. We got along fine without you and we will continue to do fine when you leave us for good. Go set up your own anti tenant web site and do as you please but on this web site have some RESPECT for those who break their backs to bring this site here and to update the the priceless information on a steady and tireless basis.

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name