Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Re: the answer and a thanks to Tenant.Net

Posted by Mini on November 19, 2000 at 18:03:17:

In Reply to: Re: Richard is a complete idiot! posted by TenantNet on November 19, 2000 at 01:34:56:

Richard - darling. Perhaps you are no lucky enought a have a rent-controlled apartment and therefore the resentment imlicit in your reply.

Also - Richard if you knew about the greddy and very rich landlord inthis case then you might want to get off your pedistal.

Dear Tenant Net - thanks you are great people. So i guess from your initial reoply that per the Real Estate Property law - yes - one can have more than one roomate if one has a standard. rent-controlled lease. I live in a co-op building and they are trying to control all the coming and goings like fiends and i think i have this right dsespite whatever they may want to control.

Forgive me also if this reply arouses a response from Richard but open communication is important and i am not sure there is a clear answer to my question yet for others who may be readin this forum.

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name