Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

get a lawyer and sue him

Posted by the president on November 20, 2000 at 23:11:37:

In Reply to: Re: Mugged in my building with faulty front door... posted by Dawn on November 20, 2000 at 12:51:32:

I believe that you can sue the landlord for damages... Please call a lawyer that handles negligence(torts) cases and tell him/her what happened... I am sure that you have nightmares and other psych problems now as a result of his GROSS NEGLIGENCE regarding the front door....

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:


TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name