Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Uh, thank you President

Posted by Ken on November 20, 2000 at 23:58:05:

In Reply to: read the archives regarding Ken posted by the president on November 19, 2000 at 00:49:44:

Though I'm sure you don't expect it, given what you wrote, I actually must thank you for your words. You advised readers to check out my other posts. I do pride myself on taking principled and honest stands on the issues and problems people face here, even when my viewpoint may be unpopular. I also have an excellent track record of answering questions with straightforward advice. As you pointed out, a read of my past posts would confirm this.

And certainly you wouldn't refer readers to your own old posts. You have a reputation for picking fights with other users, for making hysterical or grandiose and misleading claims, and for failing to back up your assertions. Hardly presidential behavior, Mr. President. Well, at least you know that people can recognize quality when they read it. Unable to give any constructive advice yourself, at least you refer people to someone who can. Thank you.

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name