Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Read the top of the message board.

Posted by John on January 16, 2001 at 18:12:44:

In Reply to: What is tenant.net for? posted by Annoyed tenant on January 16, 2001 at 14:11:39:

Read the top of the message board:P

To those asking questions: Experienced tenants and attorneys frequenting this message board (and) may be willing to help with their knowledge. In asking questions, please provide the following: your city/location, if you are rent stabilized/controlled, coop/condo or under any form of regulation or subsidy, lease status, units in building and when it was built.

Note: This is a give and take message board. People reply to questions they may have knowlegde about. If you receive a decent answer to your question run with it. If you are still not satisfied with the answer, then hire an attorney.

This site has enlighten me to the trials (no pun intended) of going to housing court. It has also made me a pro-active tenant and a knowlegdeable client for a lawyer. No amount of money can pay for good advice.

: I had posted a message to find the answers to two questions. I have not yet gotten any concrete information from this forum. I recieved a nonsense reply (translation:not helpful)from someone alleging to be a landlord. I asked why would landlords monitor this site?The reply I recieved today was "So landlords can laugh at the stupid questions tenants ask"
: Maybe I didn't understand this forum correctly. I thought it was supposed to HELP tenants, answer questions that tenants have,not put tenants down.Has anyone else had this kind of problem with this forum? Twice while on this site my computer crashed, this has not happened before. Has anyone else experienced this?
: Has anyone else received replies from landlords or alleged landlords? And last who pays for this site?
: Thanks so much for your replies.

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name