Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

There really are not any stupid questions...

Posted by Kimmy on January 18, 2001 at 09:17:49:

In Reply to: Who pays for tenant.net ? posted by There Are No Stupid Questions on January 17, 2001 at 23:46:10:

I agree with you completely, I have posted a couple of times and I out of all the answers I have gotten 5% of it helped me, and 95% of it was just plain rudeness. I have never encountered a forum with that allowed so many obnoxious replies, but let this not dissuade you from the 5% that actually do try to help you, and I thank them for it.

Kimmy.

: Who pays for this site to be maintained?
: Why can't tenants get accurate information here?
: Has anyone else had problems with like this with this site?
: Has anyone taken the suggestion/information here to landlord/tenant court or small claims and found it caused problems for them?
: If the purpose of this site is to provide information to tenants why isn't that happening?
: And don't tell me these are "stupid" questions. In fact, don't bothering replying if that's your opinion. If you need a good example of stupid look at the replies I've gotten. Go a hire a lawyer? Buy your own appliances? I need to come on to this site to get that? Who is helped by these suggestions? Not me.

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name