Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Re: Wondering what I can do

Posted by Lilly on January 18, 2001 at 14:09:08:

In Reply to: Wondering what I can do posted by Robert Kopp on January 18, 2001 at 13:17:58:

Get on good terms with the person responsible for renting the apartments and submit an "application package". This will consist of their apartment application form, a financial statement (accountant), financial reference letters, proof of earnings (w-2's), reference from your boss, references from past landlords, credit report, letter from your bank(s) 3 social reference letters. That way they have everything needed to make a decision on you when a vacancy opens up.

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:


TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name