Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index


Posted by Cvillecpm on January 26, 2001 at 13:37:04:

In Reply to: Went to small claims tuesday posted by Kenny on January 26, 2001 at 03:07:05:

Kenny....getting a judgement does not create a need to record the judgement in abstract form WITH the landlord's social security #. A better way would be to look on the back of your rent checks, see where his bank account is and the account number and then LEVY against that account when you know funds are there....on the 5th if he has other rentals, etc. You should record the judgement AND take other steps to collect your monies.

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:


TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name