Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

licensed P.E. or Architect

Posted by Chelsea on January 28, 2001 at 09:21:33:

In Reply to: Re: I need a licensed P.E. or Architects : DoB resources posted by former vice pres on January 27, 2001 at 08:26:01:

The tenant didn't ask for opinions of non-professionals on cellars vs. subbasements. He asked for a recommendation of a licensed engineer or architect.

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:


TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name