Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Really Psyhcotic Neighbos, and their dogs

Posted by Andrea on February 01, 2001 at 11:47:47:

This is going to sound unbeleivable, but it's all true...the girls in Apt#1 come home atleast once a WEEKDAY...and scream, yell, pound, slam doors, run up and down the hallway, always between the hours of 2:30-5:00 AM waking everyone in the house up...they constantly have about one to three dogs in their apartment that do nothing but bark when they're not home and when the come home....they never pick up the dogs "mess" if you know what I mean so the front yard is covered with it...All of their friends park in the parking lot, so that when I come home there is about one spot left and the girl below me always has to park in the street, they leave their garbage outside so that animals get into it and drag it all over the place...so it looks like a dump...and to top things off, a few weeks ago the girl below me was coming home around 1:00am on a Sat nite, the girls in Apt#1 live across the hall from her and their dog barked, so all she said, and I heard her, because I was coming in myself up the back stairs was "shut up dog" and this girl came out of her apt(#1) and physically attacked this girls friend, I mean pulling her hair, punching, kicking and screaming, until I came down and broke it up...she was mad because the they told her dog to shutup...so she decides to fist fight with her neighbor?? Meanwhile, I've been calling the landlord about once a week to complain about them and everything I mentioned above, and even after the physical attack, he keeps telling me that he's going to give them just "one more warning"...Meanwhile, they're friends are still parking in the lot, and not getting towed, they dog mess is still in the yard, there is garbage all over the place outside, and they still have a million dogs there, that the landlors told me that they're not supposed to have, and they still make alot of noise at unreasonable hours...so, my question is, can I have illegally parked cars towed even though I don't own the building?? And what else can I do to get these problems taken care of legally...I really would like them kicked out, but I know that that's difficult to do, but with the physical attack I would think that it's my right as a tenant that I feel safe in my home...even from the neighbors...HELP!!! I live in a converted Mansion with 7 apartments in it in Rochester NY. OH..and they always leave the front door unlocked so that they don't have to answer the buzzer when they are expecting company...so just anyone could walk in at any time.

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name