Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Re: Shady Landlord in Greater Boston area

Posted by New York Tenant on February 19, 2001 at 09:49:37:

In Reply to: Shady landlord in Greater Boston area posted by Todd Palino on February 17, 2001 at 13:00:03:

I think the name of your website, tonymadan.com, may not be appropriate. The name gives the impression that it's your landlord's website.

Something like IHateTonyMadan.com, TonyMadanSucks.com, or TonyMadan-Slumlord.com would be more appropriate. Similar names have withstood legal challenges from major corporations that were unhappy with the websites that criticized them, even when the corporations challenged the names on the basis of trademark infringement.

:
: I'm in the middle of dealing with massive problems with my landlord, Tony Madan and Indian Trust. I'm actually moving out because I don't feel safe living in this building anymore, and I feel like I was lied to over and over. I just wanted to let everyone know that I've set up a website that details the problems we're having and the code violations in the building. You can see it over at http://www.tonymadan.com.

: I'd also like to encourage other tenants who are renting from Tony Madan or Indian Trust to contact me. I'd like to start building a list on the website of properties that Tony manages, and start detailing any problems with those properties. He's been able to hide for far too long now. So if you have more info, please contact me using the form at http://www.tonymadan.com/contact.phtml. You can use this email address too, but I don't check it every day.

: Thanks,
: Todd Palino

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name