Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Re: new york city housing

Posted by Ace on March 29, 2001 at 12:25:04:

In Reply to: new york city housing posted by gabe on March 28, 2001 at 22:00:05:

If your name is on the lease as a co-tenant, not occupant, then yes, you can take over the apartment.

If they ask to see proof of your income, then let them ask and then give them your proof.

: presently i live in housing with my parents. they are planning on moving soon but i would like to stay. when my father went to the manager to tell him they are planning to move and if i could stay the manager said no i cannot stay when they leave i have to leave. i want to know is he lying. i have a job plus my name is on the lease. if anyone can help me out with info i would really appreciate it.

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:


TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name