Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Actually getting the award

Posted by Senrik on April 05, 2001 at 10:47:24:

At court I received a judgement that the LL was to give me the judgement amount. this was all written into the court record. The LL has 21 days to give me a certified check.

What can I do to collect this judgement if the check proves to be a no-show? I know that I could call the sherriff's office (in NYC) about it. Beyond that, what else can be done?

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:


TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name