Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Re: Eviction Proceedings On Credit Report

Posted by huh? on April 09, 2001 at 23:56:36:

In Reply to: Eviction Proceedings On Credit Report posted by Tasha on April 09, 2001 at 12:05:59:

: Is there any place in New York where I can rent an apartment even thought I have an eviction on my credit report. I can't be the only person in NYC with poor credit, help!

Evictions on Credit Report? methinks only JUDGMENTS for money get on Credit Reports (evictions are judgments for possession of the apartment, sometimes they include money). Did you see this report yourself?

ps: we have a very evil thing here in NYC: a blacklist of all tenants sued in Housing Court, maybe even those who sue their landlords. One real estate agent even claims to have access to this data 24/7. I know this blacklist exists, but I want to know: how did they get ahold of the database? It is only supposed to be available in the court-houses where you look up cases one by one. Which court employee illegaly sold the whole database to the landlords?

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name