Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Met Council on Housing

Posted by Barbara on April 10, 2001 at 11:35:25:

I have been trying to contact the Metropolitan Council on Housing via telephone and fax, and it just keeps ringing. Meanwhile, I desperately need assistance in preparing for a travers hearing.

Can someone tell me how to contact the Met Council and/or how to obtain pro bono legal advice for the travers hearing?

Thank you so much.

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:


TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name