Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Re: you can do something!

Posted by martha T. on April 17, 2001 at 15:51:26:

In Reply to: NEIGHBOR HARRESSMENT...HELP posted by PEGGA on April 17, 2001 at 12:03:54:

:Yes - keep a precise and exact record of all the contacts - big or small bangings etc - she initiates with you and then continually report it to the police and your landlord - like once a month KEEP COPIES. SEND IT THE THE LANDLORD CERTIFIED. If you get a record of harrassement and a record that she is busting your right to quiet enjoyement up then you can A) stop paying rent till the landlord recctifies it and/or sue anher and attempt to have her evicted. check court cases onthis site.
: Thank You.

: Peggy

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:


TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name