Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

sounds like an illusory tenancy situationt

Posted by nyhawk on July 13, 2001 at 14:15:07:

In Reply to: Illegal sublet? posted by Lee on July 13, 2001 at 09:21:12:

search for my prior message explaining "illusory tenancy" you may be able to get the overcharged amount refunded to you AND have a court order the landlord to give you a rent stabilized lease in your name, go see one of the lawyers who advertise on here........the small price for a consultation will be well worth it......... good luck!

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:


TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name