Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index


Posted by nyhawk on July 14, 2001 at 21:06:15:

In Reply to: DHCR FoIA posted by chelsea on July 14, 2001 at 19:00:15:

DHCR has a form for FOIL requests or just send a letter to Records Access Officer at Gertz Plaza......letter is better....

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:


TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name