Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

you get exactly what you want

Posted by Provost on July 16, 2001 at 00:34:22:

In Reply to: Re: Rent Abatements posted by Dayann on July 15, 2001 at 23:24:57:

You keep rattling on about "dangers to your family" and "permanent renovations to someone else's house". However you refuse to put up window guard yourself, or even to formally notify the landlord in writing. Instead you notify the city. Which is absolutely your right ... and which is also the longest and slowest route to get anything done.

It strikes me that you care very little for your family. Rather than find housing that suits your needs, you wany to stay illegally and risk eviction. Both with your house, and on this forum, you seem to want only to fight ad argue rather than engage in constructive dialogue. I guess you want your kids to learn this is acceptable; that its OK not to do anything yourself, just beg and hope that the city, a judge, or a landlord will do it for them.

I'm not going to follow up any more on your threads becuase I have no interest in arguing with you . But inasmuch as you seem to relish a fight, I guess you're getting exactly what you want.

Provost.

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name