Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Re: HELP! Where?? UPDATE: WINDOW GUARDS

Posted by Dayann on July 16, 2001 at 00:42:55:

In Reply to: Re: HELP! Where?? UPDATE: WINDOW GUARDS posted by JJ on July 15, 2001 at 00:19:39:

I'm glad that maybe someone else with a similar situation can read my post and know what their rights are, isn't that the purpose of this Forum? As for giving back, I was taught that neighbors help out neighbors. And if tenants don't stick together, all these landlords and real estate people are going to run working class people out of the city. Its bad enough that the rents are outrageous and big conglomerates own all the good property, once a person has a nice place to live they should be able to keep it and not have to bend over and let themselves get raped from behind by their LL or managing agent in order to keep it. If everyone knew their rights and fought for them, more LL's would look into their responsibilities prior to renting, and maybe even meet those responsibillities.

Enough of my little editorial, I have to get back to surfing for info before the baby wakes up to be fed.....

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name