Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

motion to modify or revoke DHCR order

Posted by chelsea on July 18, 2001 at 19:11:20:

Anybody have any pointers on filing a DHCR motion to modify or revoke (this will be in addition to a PAR). It involves a rent overcharge complaint rejected on the grounds that a building is no longer subject to regulation because of expiration of a J-51. In fact, the building was subject to rent regulation before the J-51. The tenant was given no opportunity to file arguments and received copies of no documents filed by the landlord. The administrator apparently did not consult the agency's own documents, which would have showed registrations before the issuance of the J-51 and at least one rent controlled tenant. Is there a time limit for the order to revoke/modify? (I know there's one for the PAR.)

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:


TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name