Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Re: disturbing neighbors...

Posted by Ace on July 23, 2001 at 14:54:24:

In Reply to: disturbing neighbors... posted by Theresa on July 22, 2001 at 19:45:34:

Find out who owns the house they live in. If it's your LL, put in in writing your complaint and make sure the LL gets the letter (keep a copy for your files) sent certified, return receipt or Fed Ex.

Otherwise, calling the cops anonymously when they're blasting music is sure to make your neighbors think twice when they see a copy banging on their door. Don't confront them personally and don't take the law into your own hands.

: hello,
: i live in los angeles, ca and we live in house apartments. We have one family that are our neighbors and they play their music too loud late at night, they turn on their water hose to wet our doors and cars. We have asked them to stop but they just make it worse. We have asked our landlord to ask them to stop, but she doesn't do anything. Is there a way to make them stop?
: Thnx,
: Theresa

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:


TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name