Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

one more thing

Posted by Ace on August 06, 2001 at 15:48:16:

In Reply to: Ace, Link, one more thing posted by BMcD on August 06, 2001 at 10:43:15:

I never said you couldn't or should know how to use the search box. I actually never mentioned anything about the search engine in my post to you as I got the information I posted to you from another source.

If another poster brought this search box idea up to you, you should address it specifically to them.

I've had trouble with the search function myself from time to time. It's a matter of what particular words to use and sometimes that takes time. You're welcome and Good luck.

: I appreciate your help, but I DO know how to use a "Search" box. I tried using the word "access" in both the search engine for TEnantNet Forum and in the caselaw search and got NADA, after 4 tries I went ahead and posted my question.

: The caselaw search on this website is particularly troublesome. I have used it and gotten a slew of cases having absolutely nothing to do with the subject I entered in the query.

: Whoever designs this site may want to take note of that.

: Thanks anyway for your input and for the links.

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name