Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

harassment

Posted by tina kolassa on September 02, 2001 at 17:50:26:

I have lived here a month, since I moved in neighbor has been talking about my son to everybody,Ive heard things from 5 different people I hear her out in the halls,at first it was him hitting her walls, so I changed rooms with him, then saying I dont take good care of him, that he runs around here naked, I live on the 2nd floor how would anyone see that,that I swear at him, yes I have before, but she takes something small and blows it way out of proportion,she is very nosy, she`s known for singling someone out and forcing them out, I feel like a prisioner, Im afraid to leave my apartment knowing she`s out in the halls lurking around, she even stole my mail, I left it on top of the boxes where everyone puts outgoing mail,she came and told me later that she took it to the postoffice for me, it never reached the destination. Im afraid of her calling protective services on me, the kind of things she is saying, funny I lived in another complex for 2 yrs without any complaints, I feel she is harassing me,

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name