Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Re: sublet lease

Posted by Provost on September 20, 2001 at 23:04:01:

In Reply to: sublet lease posted by Jenny on September 18, 2001 at 12:14:38:

Most leases in New York state use Blumburg forms. You can buy the legal forms at a stationary store. I'm not sure, but you might check to see if they have a sublet form.

Otherwise, you could make your own up. I would use your own lease as a guide, following its format for the most part. You would need to add your own text to cover the rent, the start and ending dates of the sublet, and use of your property which you may leave in the apartment during the sublet. Also, be sure you collect a security deposit.

: my landlord gave me permission to sublet a room in my apartment, which i am currently living in. I am looking for a sublet lease of some sort that i can use. my landlord was no help when i asked if he had one or knew where i could get one. Does someone know where i can find a copy of a sublet lease to work from?

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:


TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name